This week, Audi is launching an all-new Audi Driving Experience at the famed Circuit of the Americas racetrack, in Austin, Texas. COTA is one of the fastest and most exciting tracks in the world, with a great mixtures of fast straights and tight corners. It’s a great track to experience Audi’s most exciting models. Which is exactly what customers and fans get to do with some of Audi Sport’s best cars.
During the Audi Driving Experience, customers and fans will get hands-on coaching from professional instructors, car control exercises and proper cornering techniques, including other exercises. There will be four different driving programs on offer at the Driving Experience:
- Audi Sport dynamic experience
- Audi Sport track initiation experience
- During this half-day program, participants master vehicle control and handling in the TT RS, RS 3 and the R8 V10 plus through dynamic exercises that demand a high level of coordination utilizing both the exercise paddocks and the circuit.
- Audi Sport R8 track initiation experience
- This one-day program offers the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the R8 V10 plus and discover its full potential on the Formula 1 Circuit. Built around race course sector training, this method allows participants to get acquainted with all of the race track’s particular features before proceeding to tackle the entire circuit.
- Audi Sport R8 pro track experience
- Following completion of the Audi Sport R8 track initiation experience, participants will be qualified for the Audi Sport R8 pro track experience. Designed for true driving enthusiasts, this experience includes thorough training from the professional instructors and two days behind the wheel of the R8 V10 plus to further practice performance driving skills on the full racecourse.
The cars that will be available for attendees will be the Audi Q7, TT RS, RS3 Sedan and, of course, the mighty Audi R8 V10 Plus. That’s a good blend of cars that offer different sorts of driving and require different methods of driving to get the most out of them.
These driving experience programs that many automakers offer are always great. This one seems no different, as it features multiple driving programs with some awesome cars on one of the most exciting tracks in the world. It’s hard to beat that.